Be Confident That Reported Progress and Outcomes Are Real
Independent monitoring and evaluation is available to provide objective third party program validation of OpX360® assessments, and predetermined objectives and milestones to give Funders greater confidence and assurances.
More and more, Nonprofits are being required to share their ongoing operational competence and impact from the field with Funders and other decision makers. The options are to either have feet on the ground or leverage technology that simplifies the process of monitoring and evaluations or a combination of the two. In any of these cases, Funders feel a closer connection to the projects they support when they can actually see the impact of their donations demonstrated or validated.
In-Person Monitoring and Evaluation
There are times when in-person monitoring and evaluation is the best option. It is also the most expensive option. Best practices suggests that contracting with qualified individuals with Western management experience closest to the project or piggy backing on other business is the most cost effective.
Impact Monitoring by Objective
A collaborative version of project management system is designed to give greater confidence to both nonprofits and their financial partners. This is accomplished through predetermined objectives, milestones, and regular updates without creating burdensome reporting requirements taxing the nonprofit.
Here is a sample plan in five simple steps:
- Nonprofit develops a formal project plan using a collaborative planning tool to assure project effectiveness and efficiency.
- Nonprofit submits plan to Funder for consideration.
- Operational and Project Dashboard populated with Project Plan and made available to both Nonprofit and Funder.
- Ongoing Executive Review of pre-determined Goals and Milestones by both Nonprofit and Funder.
- Formal Updates and Final Reports are processed and created with minimal new effort on the part of the Nonprofit.
The Impact Monitoring by Objective System allows for increased trust and collaboration between Nonprofits and their Funders. More importantly, it standardizes expectations and creates an environment for greater impact, operational excellence and project success.
Investment will vary based on size and scope of your nonprofit. For a confidential no-obligation proposal, please email our Managing Director, Marc Stein.
Please Share The Center With Your Colleagues and Coworkers