The Global Center for Nonprofit Excellence has recently added some new Recognized Experts in the Fundraising, Marketing & Communications specialty areas that we thought you be interested in knowing about. As a reminder, Recognized Experts are known and proven best-in-class providers who consistently demonstrate excellence, reliability, benevolence and integrity with their clients and other professionals.
Here’s what our five newest Recognized Experts do:
- Faith-driven analytics firm helping nonprofits and churches better connect with their donors/members, community or congregation using psychographic, demographic and geographic data.
- An investment-grade geographic modeling firm to help your organization optimize and maximize revenue and growth.
- Online fundraising research lab to help your nonprofit reach more people, acquire more donors and raise more money.
- Nonprofit market research firm to help you get inside the heads of your donors and understand their emotional motivations for giving, volunteering and connecting.
- The only responsive fundraising platform designed to help nonprofit teams build better donor relationship and increase impact with confidence.
All new Recognized Experts must be personally vetted by The Global Center for Nonprofit Excellence leadership or recommended by an existing Referred Expert. It would our pleasure to provide you with additional information and/or introduce you to any or all of these outstanding firms.
We look forward to speaking with you soon. In the meantime, please let us know if we can help you in any way.
For more thought leadership on nonprofit Best Practices, measurement and how to achieve operational excellence, please visit The Global Center for Nonprofit Excellence® where Nonprofits, Funders and Recognized Experts work together for the greatest impact. We make nonprofits better. We can help yours.