We can help you validate your strategies.
Independent Experts (i.e. specialists, practitioners and/or executives) are available for objective review and oversight of projects, portions of projects or Nonprofit organizations, as often as needed.
Whatever kind of operational strategy that you are trying to validate, we have an independent industry Expert that can help. There is a severe shortage of this kind of go-to project based specialist, practitioner and/or executive who is available and can bring the know-how necessary to really help nonprofit leaders, like you, when you need it the most. For that reason, we have assembled an amazing flex team of highly accomplished, like-minded professionals ready and fully prepared to serve.
Our three-step plan is simple.
- Schedule a phone appointment for us to speak.
- We’ll talk about your situation and what you would like to accomplish.
- If you choose, we can even help you define your objectives to meet your needs.
One of our Managing Directors will personally help you or match you with the best qualified individual to help you meet your objectives — saving you time and money. Only the finest, proven practitioners and executives are selected to serve.
For strategies related to the best practice areas below, please contact Managing Director, Marc Stein
- Program Management & Accountability
- Fundraising, Marketing & Communications
- Technology & Business Systems
For strategies related to the best practice areas below, please contact Managing Director, Bob Lipps
- Governance, Legal & Risk Management
- Accounting & Financial
- People & Organizational Development
Doing nothing is a not good option — if you had the in-house capability or capacity, you would have already done it. We understand. We can help.